If you or a family member has been in an accident, we can help. If one of your employees was involved in an accident and your company is facing a lawsuit, we can help.
We have a track record of successfully litigating personal injury and product liability cases for our clients. We have significant experience with these types of cases, ranging from quick, favorable resolutions to taking cases all the way through trial and appeal. We understand the stress and uncertainty that you are experiencing, and we will work closely with you to understand your situation, and provide the services and care you need to recover to the fullest extent possible.
Our one and only focus is our clients. Their rights and concerns are at the core of MGA Law. Clients receive our full attention and we pride ourselves on being accessible before and after business hours. You may have suffered a great setback in your life, but you are not alone. We will be your strong advocate and work hard to build a winning case.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE IN A CAR ACCIDENT:
- Your first priority is to think about your safety and the safety of those around you. If someone is injured, immediately call 911.
- Stay calm. Being in an auto accident is scary but getting upset will make things worse.
- Gather information.
- Be respectful, but do not admit fault in the accident.
- If you have a smart phone or camera, take as many photos as possible.
- Take down the names and auto insurance information of any drivers involved in the accident. Consider simply taking photos of everyone’s driver license and auto insurance information.
- Gather names and contact information for any witnesses to the accident. Consider simply taking photos of any witness statements and/or their contact information.
- Provide your insurance information to law enforcement officers and to other driver(s)
- Complete a SR-1 Traffic Collision Report with the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles to report a traffic collision if a traffic accident report was not prepared by law enforcement.
- Fill out our Accident Report Form and Checklist and contact the attorneys at MGA Law to schedule a free consultation to review your case.